Professionals looking for a handheld project management solution will appreciate the power of Natara's Project@Hand™ 2 MSP project management application for the Palm Computing platform.
Project managers who use Microsoft Project will welcome the true one-step synchronization of Project@Hand 2 MSP. Once desktop project files are identified to Project@Hand, updates made to the projects on the desktop and handheld will be reconciled during each synchronization.
The Project@Hand 2 handheld application is also available as a stand-alone project management application. Create and track projects directly on your handheld device. This option is available for project managers who do not use Microsoft Project.
- One-step synchronization with Microsoft Project.
- Advanced scheduling engine.
- Organize your project using a hierarchical task list.
- Integrated Gantt chart.
- Project, task and resource lists are fully customizable.
- Supports high resolution devices.
- Supports devices with virtual graffiti areas.
- Save projects on storage cards to free up memory.
- Define and save multiple filters.
- Beam projects to other handheld devices.
- Print task information using TealPrint or PalmPrint.